All you need is a DASH OF LASH.
Below are the guidelines for our new procedures for appointments, please read carefully to help us get back to providing you the best and safest service.
We will be operating at half capacity with a reduced schedule until further notice.
Our team has undergone additional sanitation and sterilization standards of care training elevating our infection control procedures in accordance with O.S.H.A. and CDC guidelines including:
• Thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each client
• Clients and staff members will have temperatures taken upon arrival.
• We’ll have curbside check-in that means you will be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside the building upon arrival for an appointment
• Text your stylist when you arrive and wait for them to call you in before entering
• Any companions will be asked to wait outside unless accompanying a minor who is having a service. Children are not allowed to come to your lash or brow appointment.
• Clients will be required to wear a mask for the duration of their appointment. Stylists are also required to wear a mask.
• Our office is pretty cold, so bring a sweater or jacket as we cannot provide blankets
• Don’t bring in any food or drinks
• Put your cell phone away and on silent during your appointment
All of our new guidelines are for your safety as well as that of our stylists. We know it will be an adjustment, but a necessary one. Let’s be patient with one another. Above all, if you are feeling sick we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
To book an appointment, please contact your stylist directly.
Nancy (305) 563-5274
Natalie (305) 615-0966
Meghan (786) 238-6153
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Looking forward to seeing you soon at Dash of Lash!